Contract Web Development
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
Anywhere

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is looking to contract a web developer to set-
up a sample tool that will index 36 XML METS/MODS objects and provide faceted
search limited to seven facets and full text.

We could consider custom-developed as well as configured commercial products.
Our environments can/do include (but are not limited to)

 Solr and the Apache
Web Server

 mySQL

 Drupal

 Lucene Java

Resume, blush estimates, and questions related to this project can be sent to
[log in to unmask] If possible, include URLs that show samples of
your indexing and search work and/or demonstrate your proposed use of the
technologies to achieve our project goal.

This is a contract position (no benefits). Timeline is to deploy in late
summer/early fall.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15472/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/