It looks almost the same, but there's a new version of Planet Code4Lib live:

 	http://planet.code4lib.org/

Changes:

- many new feeds added (more are welcome! let me know)
- feeds without updates in 1001 days were removed
- complete configuration is at https://github.com/code4lib/planetcode4lib
- it's using Venus (https://github.com/rubys/venus)

Thanks to Ryan Wick for getting me access to the server.

I think it's all working ... the final thing is to make sure the cron job is
working so there are regular updates, and I'll see how that goes as new items
show up today.  If anyone notices any problems, let me know.

Is anyone interested in doing a better theme?  Planet Emacsen has my favourite:

 	http://planet.emacsen.org/

Each entry looks like vanilla Emacs.  If you're an Emacs user, this is
hilariously funny.  Maybe we could have a theme where every entry looked like it
was written on a library card or in a book or something?

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  http://www.miskatonic.org/