Pull requests welcome.
From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Andreas Orphanides [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 9:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Community anti-harassment policy

In particular, we'd need to think about how to shape the sanctions section,
including things like:

   - What's an appropriate sanction in non-conference setting X?
   - Who is empowered to enact sanctions?
   - If a participant feels they have been harassed, who do they contact
   and how?
   - possibly other stuff?

I think the conflict resolution part is in better shape, though it would
need a little cleanup for more universal (i.e., not conference-specific)
language.