From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Leonard
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 6:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Software to track website changes?

Does anyone have a good way to track requests to make changes to your website(s)? I would like to be able to put in requests and be able to track if they are done and when, so there's fewer emails flying about.

Elizabeth Leonard
Assistant Dean of Information Technologies, Resources Acquisition and Description Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
973-761-9445