I am using Asana.  It is easy to get the hang of, has a lot of features, and the free version is fully functional.  Works well for lightweight task lists and (still testing but it seems like) also heavier project planning/dependency type task lists.

Priscilla

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cynthia Ng
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Software to track website changes?

I've worked with both JIRA and Redmine. For a small team, I think Redmine is a little easier to get going with (and free), but JIRA is very customizable (but can take a decent amount of initial time setting it up).

Both have the capability of grabbing issues via email, so in both cases when I worked with them, staff could fill out a form (on the intranet), which would send information formatted a certain way (based on the form
inputs) so that they are automatically added to the relevant project and such.

Not sure about the scheduling part. I know you can set a "due date", which could serve as a reminder.