Does anybody here have any experience with the Elsevier API Program? [1]

Apparently, through Elsevier’s TDM (text and data mining) API a person can get the full text of Elsevier content, after being granted an access key. As per their instructions, I used the following curl command to try to download some full-text data as XML, but I only get the abstract:

  curl -H "X-ELS-APIKey: suprsecrit" -H "Accept: text/xml" http://api.elsevier.com/content/article/PII:S0039368109000934

Maybe I need some sort of additional access, but I’m wondering whether or not anybody else has been here previously and can shed some light on the subject? Do I need to be “entited”?

[1] Elsevier API - http://www.developers.elsevier.com/cms/

—
Eric Morgan