From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Magdinier
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OpenRefine Usage Survey 2014

Hello,

Take the survey<http://ow.ly/zjs9G>

Earlier this year the community had a discussion regarding the substainibility of the community and draft for a bounty model<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/openrefine-dev/bounty/openrefine-dev/xfO-BpfObRg/k1Ukb0kYKt4J> and governance model<http://openrefine.org/2014/04/27/a_governance_model_for_OpenRefine.html> have been proposed with little feedback from the community.

Looking back at it, I think I might have been rushing to the conclusion (the community is broken and need to be fixed using x y z) and I didn't validate if there is actually a problem from the user community point of view. So I put together a short survey to get your feedback on your perception of the support and bug fixes and new feature development.

I am also curious to see how things evolve in the community compare to the 2012 survey<http://googlerefine.blogspot.fr/2012/10/google-refine-usage-survey-results.html>.

Thanks for your time and please spread this survey to as many OpenRefine user you know!

Take the survey<http://ow.ly/zjs9G>

Martin