It seems to me that the Antiharassment Policy on GitHub covers more than
just conference cases; Conflict Resolution #2 specifically mentions IRC and
the listserv. Though in places it's a bit focused on the conference (e.g.
the contact information section under Sanctions).

Perhaps the right thing to do would be to reword the policy with broader
scope? Having a full-time Antiharassment Team also seems like a good idea,
then there's a consistent contact whether an incident occurs at a
conference or online.

Best,
Eric