Jennie,
As with others, I'm not a librarian as I lack a library degree, but I do Digital Repository Development for the Boston Public Library (specifically: https://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/). Feel free to let me know you want to chat for your masters paper.
Sincerely,Steven AndersonWeb Services - Digital Library Repository [log in to unmask]