Hi All!

We’ve still got space for the upcoming Hydra Camp in Princeton and we have extended the early-bird discount through the end of July!  This will be the last open registration Hydra Camp this year; the next camp is in the works for late Spring 2015.

We’ve also secured a limited number of rooms at the Nassau Inn adjacent to campus for $140/night.  Hotel booking details are available on the registration site at: https://hydracamp-princeton2014.eventbrite.com. More details about Hydra Camp and sample syllabi are also available at http://curationexperts.com/who-we-are/about/hydra-camp/.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions about Hydra Camp. We’d love to have you join us.

Cheers
- Mark

Mark Bussey
Data Curation Experts