Posted on behalf of my OCLC Research colleague.
Roy

OCLC Research is conducting a survey to learn details of specific projects
or services that format metadata as linked data and/or make subsequent uses
of it. Many in the libraries/archives/museum community are excited by the
potential of linked data applications to make new, valuable uses of
existing metadata.

If you or a colleague have implemented or are implementing linked data
projects or services-either by publishing data as linked data or ingesting
linked data resources into your own data or applications-please take the
survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LinkedDataSurvey

Expected time to complete the survey: 15-20 minutes for each project
described. We ask that responses be completed by 31 July 2014.

Examples collected will be shared for the benefit of others wanting to
undertake similar efforts, wondering what is possible to do and how to go
about it. Participating institutions will be identified with the projects
described, but contact information will be held confidential. Responses to
this survey will be valuable to others who are also interested in starting
Linked Data projects.

Please feel free to share the above link to the survey. We’d like as many

With thanks,

Karen Smith-Yoshimura
OCLC Research