Hi Andromeda,

sounds interesting - feel free to also dive into our inventory of FLOSS in
the Cultural Heritage Domain
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_7rVJwt0CpdFRJOEJxdEk4ZEMxQ01jaDgxQXFSTkE>
for
an extensive overview of programmes, services and solutions large and small
that can be useful to the library and heritage domain. Where possible,
developer names are mentioned.

Kind regards,

 Erwin Verbruggen
Project lead R&D

Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB  Hilversum |
beeldengeluid.nl <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>

ᐧ

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Andromeda Yelton <[log in to unmask]