This is great. I appreciate that you've included XSLT to transform MADS
into other RDF serializations. I think that people will find this really
useful in other projects.

A minor point of contention, and it may start a debate, but I have been
successfully convinced that skos:exactMatch and not owl:sameAs is the
appropriate property to use in matching concepts in a SKOS-based thesaurus.
I don't think it matters that much in the long run, but it could have an
effect on semantic reasoning.

Ethan