****Please excuse cross-postings****

Join the Islandora community October 13-15th at the University of Denver
for #iCampCO. Hosted by the University of Denver
<http://morgridge.du.edu/>MLIS
Program <http://morgridge.du.edu/> in association with the Colorado
Alliance of Research Libraries <https://www.coalliance.org/>.

Early bird registration is open and in full swing. You can take advantage
of this full camp discount until August 1st!

To register, please visit:
http://islandora.ca/camps/co2014/registration/earlybird

We also have daily rates available for those unable to attend the full
camp.

Over the next few weeks we will be opening a call for proposals for
community presentations. Also be sure to stay tuned for our logo contest
and a chance to win a free registration.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at

Can’t wait to see you in Denver!!