Of potential interest to the DLF community; apologies for cross-posting?:

Dear Colleagues,

Funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), Cornell University Library and the Society for the Humanities (Cornell) have been collaborating on a project that aims to develop scalable preservation strategies for complex, interactive, born-digital media artworks. Given our emphasis on use and usability, we recently administered a survey targeting researcher, artists, and curators to expand our understanding of user profiles and use cases. The key finding of the study are summarized at the following site:

http://blogs.cornell.edu/dsps/2014/07/30/interactive-digital-media-art-survey-key-findings-and-observations/

We would like to thank our colleagues who responded to the survey and invite comments and questions from all interested parties.

Best,
Jason

On behalf of the Cornell project team?
--
Jason Kovari
Head of Metadata Services and Web Archivist