This may be of interest to NDSA members, if you haven't seen already.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oya Yildirim Rieger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 11:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Digipres] Cornell's Digital Media Art Preservation Survey Results

Dear Colleagues,

Funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), Cornell University Library and the Society for the Humanities (Cornell) have been collaborating on a project that aims to develop scalable preservation strategies for complex, interactive, born-digital media artworks. Given our emphasis on use and usability, we recently administered a survey targeting researcher, artists, and curators to expand our understanding of user profiles and use cases. The key finding of the study are summarized at the following site:

http://blogs.cornell.edu/dsps/2014/07/30/interactive-digital-media-art-survey-key-findings-and-observations/

We would like to thank our colleagues who responded to the survey and invite comments and questions from all interested parties.

Warm regards,

Oya
On behalf of the Cornell project team

Oya Y. Rieger, Ph.D.
Associate University Librarian
Digital Scholarship & Preservation Services
arXiv Program Director
Cornell University Library
http://vivo.cornell.edu/display/individual23129