Fedora 4 (https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/releases) is based on the
Linked Data Platform standard (http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/). This enables you
to just push linked data to it (using curl or the ldp gem in ruby, more
languages to follow) and it's published. It's quite easy if you can get
your head around RDF (turtle serialization).

The Hydra Project and Islandora are working on Fedora 4 front ends for your
patrons, who presumably do not read RDF, to use.

- Justin