I agree with Roy. Seems like something that could be easily handled with
PHP or Python scripts. Someone on the list may even have a homegrown
solution (improved duct tape) they would be happy to share. I fail to see
what the project has to do with linked data or why you would go that route.

Debra Riley-Huff
Head of Web Services & Associate Professor
JD Williams Library
University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677
662-915-7353