** Apologies for cross-posting **

I wanted to once again thank everyone who responded to my library
makerspaces survey last November (see a summary of the results
<http://www.users.miamioh.edu/burkejj/Makerspaces%20in%20Libraries%20Survey%20Results%202013.pdf>).

From those responses and my other research, I put together a page of Makerspace
Resources <http://www.users.miamioh.edu/burkejj/makerspaces.html> that
offer links to makerspace sites, listservs,  project sites, product links,
and collections of planning resources. I hope you will find this
information useful if you are starting or continuing to build a makerspace.

You might also be interested in the book that resulted from the survey and
my research:  *Makerspaces: A Practical Introduction for Librarians *(just
available this August).  More information on the book is available on
the Rowman
and Littlefield Publishers site <https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442229679>.

Again, thank you to all!

John