Thanks Tom for the message! I was wondering about this today. I may be
jumping the gun, but I'm hoping to start t-shirt and pre-conferences
planning very soon (now?).

As regards t-shirts, do we change printers/shirt types/colors each
year? Should we look for a PDX-based printer to support local
business? PDX people tell me if you prefer a color. Otherwise, expect
the call for tshirts designs to go out in the next few weeks, with
voting happening in late November. We can work out the other questions
in the committee.

As regards pre-conferences, can someone give me an idea of what
space(s) they might be in? How many we could have? In the next few
weeks we can also put out the first call for pre-conf proposals, which
can also give us an idea of tech/infrastructure needed.

If I can help otherwise please let me know. I'm looking forward to c4l 2015.

Christina

Sent from my iPhone