Karen,

It seems to me that the Open Library would want to broaden use of this
great collection as much as possible.  Yet, MARC records for the 1/3  or so
items in the collection cannot be downloaded so that they could be imported
into local library systems.

Lots of users searching local libraries who might well use google and Open
Library, Internet Archive for finding ebooks less frequently.

I'll look at Tom Morris's code to see if I might automate record selection
of Open Library records compared with element of MARCXML records of this
last group of Guterberg Project additions.  Thanks for that information.

regards,
dana

--
Dana Pearson