LastPass might do what you need, but I don't believe there is offline
access. I have had great luck with KeePass (all open source), when
storing/syncing the database on your choice of cloud storage, however
you'll have to weigh your security needs with ease of access. I would
recommend using a personal Keepass database to store the password for your
office keepass, as an added layer of security.

Good luck,

Craig Boman
Ph.D Student