Senior Analyst/Developer
University of Arizona
Tucson

We're seeking creative, dedicated, and collaborative individuals to join our
newly-formed User Experience Department at the University of Arizona
Libraries. We strive to improve all aspects of the student and faculty
experience through elegant code, agile development, and user-centered design.
Our fun and talented staff embrace learning and growth through risk and
experimentation, and we are eager to partner with other campus units, academic
libraries, and private enterprise to pioneer new ways to enhance teaching,
research, and learning on our campus and beyond. Consider joining us in sunny
Tucson!

The [Applications Systems Analyst/Developer,
Senior](http://www.uacareertrack.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=213370) will
play a key role in the development and improvement of web and internal
applications in support of our internal business operations as well as
externally-facing services. You will develop applications and create scripts;
design, write, test and maintain software code; and consult with, analyze and
evaluate user requests and requirements and recommend solutions. Salary:
$54,944 annually. First Review of Applications: 9/22/14.

Please share broadly with anyone you know you might be interested!

(We're also hiring a [senior systems
administrator](http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/16478/)!)

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/16465/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/