Senior Developer
Lehigh University
Bethlehem

Library and Technology Services at Lehigh University seeks qualified
candidates to apply for the position of Senior Developer. The position will be
responsible for the administration of our Luminis 5 Portal. Experience working
with Ellucian's Luminis product is highly preferred. The
position is part of our Web and Mobile Services team. In addition to the
portal, the team is responsible for many of the university's Drupal websites,
GIS web applications, as well as our Phonegap based campus mobile app. We are
looking for an individual who can manage and run projects individually as well
as contribute in a team environment.

About Lehigh University and Library & Technology Services

Lehigh University is a premier residential research university offering majors
& programs in four colleges: The College of Arts and Sciences, The College of
Business and Economics, The

College of Education and The P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied
Science. More than 4,700 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students attend
Lehigh. Located in Pennsylvania's scenic Lehigh Valley, the campus is situated
on 1,600 acres in close proximity to both New York City and Philadelphia.

Library and Technology Services (LTS) is one of higher education's most
successful merged library and technology organizations. LTS encompasses the
library, computing,

telecommunications, distance education, administrative systems, and faculty
development. Lehigh University has
excellent benefits, including tuition remission and/or tuition exchange

programs.

Bachelor's Degree in Computing or Information Sciences

  * Minimum three to five years related work experience
  * Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle
  * Working knowledge of web programming languages such as HTML, CSS3, Javascript, JSP, and Java as well as server side languages such as shell scripting, Perl, and Python
  * Experience with Linux based operating systems
  * Ability to complete projects on time and on budget, and report on status and progress.
NOTES:

Additional Salary Information: Hiring range is upper 50's to low 60's and is
commensurate with experience and qualifications. To begin the application
process, please go to: https://lehigh.hiretouch.com/position-
details?jobID=19553&job=senior-developer A cover letter and resume are
required to be considered for the position.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/16153/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/