From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Salazar, Christina
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] ACTION REQUESTED: Volunteer for 2015 Conference
Committees

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Anyone else?

And I am willing to help out in whatever capacity. (You probably don't want
me taking care of your kids though.)

The typical obstacle that I've seen in helping/offering childcare has been
insurance stuff. Just for whatever THAT'S worth...

Christina Salazar
Systems Librarian
John Spoor Broome Library
California State University, Channel Islands
805/437-3198