Systems Librarian
Ontario College of Art & Design
Toronto

Review and consideration of applications has begun and will continue until the
position is filled. The projected start date isno later
than December 1, 2014.

OCAD University, the third largest professional art and design university in
North America, is seeking an innovativeSystems Librarian to
work with us to envisage and deliver the kind of enriched learning environment
that our students,faculty and researchers need to excel.

The OCAD U Library aspires to contribute to a learning ecology extending
beyond the classroom and studio, where artistsand designers
can engage in historical, critical and scientific inquiry, research, lifelong
learning, and the celebration ofcreativity, experimentation
and innovation. As librarians, we see collaboration and integration of
services as a means toenhance discovery, student
engagement, and support for teaching, learning and research. We are seeking a
professionalcolleague with similar aspirations who will
contribute to our mission

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/16184/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/