Information Systems Analyst
Southampton Solent University
Southampton

An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst to join the ICT
Service at Southampton Solent University.

You will be responsible for support and maintenance of our business systems
including upgrades and integration work.

Essential Requirements:

- Excellent SQL writing skills.
- Experience of working with either Oracle or SQL Server databases.
- A logical approach to problem solving.

Desirable Skills:

- Experience of supporting business systems.
- Experience of integrating systems using SOA.
- Experience of Microsoft SSIS.

We're looking for someone with good communication skills who is as comfortable
liaising with users as they are with technical colleagues. Someone who is
organised and meticulous in their work with a desire to push themselves and
develop their skills with us.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/16263/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/