On 13 August 2014, Karen Coyle wrote:

> *ps - I had a great cookie manager for a while, but it's no longer around.
> Cookie control in browsers actually was easier a decade ago - they've
> obviously been discouraged from including that software. If anyone knows of a
> good cookie program or plugin, I'd like to hear about it.

I use Cookie Monster [0] and like it.

Related:  on my work box I'm trying out the EFF's Privacy Badger [1], which I
hope will be a success.  At home I use Disconnect [2], which blocks entire
domains.  It's great for cutting out cookies and junk like AddThis, but cripes,
I hadn't realized how many people pull in Javascript libraries from Google or
Yahoo.  That's a harder way of tracking to avoid.

Bill

[0] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-monster/
[1] https://www.eff.org/privacybadger
[2] https://disconnect.me/disconnect