The worksheets I circulated earlier in the week include examples of how to take a list of ISBNs from a spreadsheet/csv file and search on Worldcat (see the 'Automated Love Examples' docs in http://bit.ly/automatedlovefolder)
What these examples don't do is include how to check the outcome of the search automatically are record that.

I think it would be relatively easy to add to the iMacros example to extract a hit count / no hits message and write this to a file using the iMacros SAVEAS command but I haven't tried this. For a 'no results' option you'd want to look for the presence/extract the contents of a div with id=div-results-none
For a results count you'd want to to look for the contents of a table within the div with class=resultsinfo

Alternatively you could look at the Selenium IDE extension for Firefox which is more complex but allows more sophisticated approach to checking and writing out information about text present/absent in web pages retrieved.

Hope that is of some help

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting