From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gavin Spomer
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Stickers

I ordered from Sticker Guy many years ago and they were not only VERY inexpensive, but the stickers were excellent:

   https://stickerguy.com/priclist.php

Way cheaper than Sticker Mule.

Gavin Spomer
Systems Programmer
Brooks Library
Central Washington University

>>> Riley Childs <[log in to unmask]> 8/15/2014 8:36 AM >>>
So far I have 14 people that have indicated interest in stickers, for this to be economically viable I need at least 50 people to indicate interest that would like to purchase from the initial run, this will be slightly cheaper than when they go for general sale on sticker mule. The google form is here:
https://docs.google.com/a/tfsgeo.com/forms/d/1k-bQVSduKyOVMkXpJ_xOwk9SDjjEoX
7QnQ4JTyp2BqI/viewform.

//Riley

Riley Childs

Senior

Charlotte United Christian Academy

IT Services Admin

Library Services Admin

web: rileychilds.net

twitter: @RowdyChildren

Checkout our new library catalog: catalog.cucawarriors.com