:-) Well, I don't know that I would use the word "adorable", but it does
warm my heart.

I found, to my pleasure, that libraries were shredding the paper
computer sign-up sheets every evening (or when they filled up). That was
good. But then I found, to my displeasure, that they had a box on the
table in the childrens' room where summer reading program kids wrote
their name, school, and age, and that the box was not secured in any way
from scrutiny by others. Gulp! So it's a mixed bag in most libraries.
Plus, there's always a hoarder or two who will not get rid of obsolete
records. One value of an audit is that timely record destruction becomes
a *policy*.

kc

--
Karen Coyle