This list has errors in it (i.e., some of the entries need updated), but
this is the database list I distribute with MarcEdit as a starter.

--tr

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Habing, Thomas Gerald
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 6:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Anyone have a list of exposed z39.50 endpoints?

Index Data maintains a searchable list:  http://irspy.indexdata.com/

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jay
Gattuso
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

We have a colleague looking into giving our Public Lending Rights system
some TLC. This is the process we use to survey any library holdings and
count any holdings by New Zealand authors/producers.

I was asked if I knew of any lists of exposed z39.50 endpoints that we could
interrogate as part of our holdings survey.  I thought this might be
something some of you have / could comment on.

We're interested in any library, public or private, and will happily take
any suggests on or off list, especially if you know of any endpoints that
are exposed but not specifically publicised.

Thanks in advance

Jay Gattuso | Digital Preservation Analyst | Preservation, Research and
Consultancy National Library of New Zealand | Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
PO Box 1467 Wellington 6140 New Zealand | +64 (0)4 474 3064