And a further thought: I thought part of the point of linked data is that
we don't really know what people might want to do with our data. Who
knows--maybe there is some enterprising CS student on your campus who will
make an awesome app using your real-time availability data. Maybe once
you've figured out how it works you can apply it to other things (ahem,
circulation availability, anyone?).

Laura

[image: Laura Krier on about.me]

Laura Krier