Dear all,

A month or so ago I asked for recommendations for automation tools that people used in libraries to help inform a session I was going to run. The unconference event (Pi and Mash) ran this weekend, and I just wanted to share the materials I wrote for the session in case they are of any help. The materials consist of a slidedeck called "Automated Love Presentation" (available as Keynote, Powerpoint and PDF) and some examples and exercises you can work through in a document called "Automated Love Examples" (available as Pages, Word doc, PDF and ePub). There are also two accompanying files 'ISBNs.xlsx' and 'isbns.csv' which are used in the examples/exercises.

All materials are available at http://bit.ly/automatedlovefolder

Thanks to all who made suggestions which contributed towards the session.

Best wishes,

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting