Hello fellow NDSA members!

The Five College Digital Preservation Task Force is hosting a regional
NDSA meeting on October 30th.  It will most likely be held at the
University of Massachusetts Amherst.  We are still working out the
details, but we envision a day-long event with presentations in the
morning and CAMP-like discussions in the afternoon - discussion themes
generated by participants.  The presentations will include an opening
from a representative about the NDSA and its activities and then
presentations from regional NDSA members on their NDSA work and
relevant institutional work.  It will be a chance to share what we are
all working on.

Presentations from NDSA regional members could either be 15-20 minute
presentations, a 5 minute lightening talk, or a poster presentation
that might generate further discussion for the afternoon.

If you are interested in attending, whether or not you'd like to
present, please let us know at this site: RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ou7PAcG9zXnnPNz19_iGyEPBf5UdFLjMBPUTgKKMPo/viewform?usp=send_form>

Jennifer Gunter King and I are coordinating the event so if you have
any questions you can email one of us.

- Meghan and Jennifer

Meghan Banach Bergin
Coordinator, Bibliographic Access and Metadata Unit
Information Resources Management Department/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA  01003
Telephone  (413) 545-6846
Fax  (413) 545-6494
E-mail  [log in to unmask]

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even
less."--General Eric Shinseki, former U.S. Army Chief of Staff