Hi all,
Christie sent this this morning but we're not sure if was delivered, so I'm resending. Apologies for any duplication.
Best,
Abbie

From: Moffatt, Christie (NIH/NLM) [E]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Planning team for Content Working Group

Hello CWG,

In our July in-person meeting we talked about forming a small team to help develop agendas and topics for discussion at future Content Working Group meetings.  We'd like to set up an initial brainstorming meeting soon to try to shape the agenda for the next few months (starting perhaps with some of the ideas that came up in July).  If being a part of this team is of interest to you, please let either me or Abbie ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) know.

Our next CWG meeting is scheduled for September 3 at 11 a.m. EST.  If we have a few volunteers before then, this team could meet to brainstorm by phone or email sometime this week.

Thanks!
Christie and Abbie

Christie Moffatt
Digital Manuscripts Program