Thanks to the participants in today's call.

We workshoped the "Good Migrations" guidance document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1blNhfczEGPR8lbmG8wnuZKuhIN5-7rQgrSgwKn629kQ/edit

Anyone who couldn't participate/is interested in further participation, please feel free to continue to comment on/edit and refine the document over the course of the next week.

A week from now, I will plan to pull down a copy of the document and give it one more pass before I go ahead and put a short post about it on The Signal for public comment for about a month. Once that comes back we can finalize it and pass it up to the Coordinating Committee for final approval.

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist, Office of Strategic Initiatives, The Library of Congress
http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/author/trow/