A friendly reminder from the Code4Lib NYC group
<http://libguides.metro.org/code4libnyc>- NEXT WEDNESDAY:

**Autumn Code4LibNYC Event - September 10th 2-4 PM at METRO
<http://www.metro.org/>**

The line-up for this meeting:

   - Eric Glass and Jeremiah Trinidad-Christensen, librarians at Columbia
   University, on GeoData@Columbia <http://culspatial.cul.columbia.edu/>.
   - Matthew Lipper, a developer for the NYC Department of Planning, on the NYC
   GeoClient API <https://developer.cityofnewyork.us/api/geoclient-api>
   - Eric Hellman, president of Gluejar <http://www.gluejar.com/>, on web
   privacy <http://tinyurl.com/kjxs6r6> **changed topic**
   - Jennifer Anderson, senior UX designer at NYPL, on her work on a rapid
   prototyping package for NYPL (described as 'kind of our own Twitter
   Bootstrap').

The event is free and open to all, no registration required. We will be
going out for drinks after the meeting.
Directions: METRO's office is located at 57 East 11th Street, 4th Floor
(between Broadway and University Place, near Union Square).

Thanks!

--
Christina Harlow

Metadata Assistant