One more great guide to share - a literary journal from a k12 in Australia:

http://home2.scotch.wa.edu.au/theraven_winter2014

For you LG admins out there - it's a series of RT content types that's
governed by an external stylesheet.  They have LibGuides CMS, and this
private guide is in its own group.

*back to lurking*