Hi Cornel,

Do IT librarians not teach staff how to use new software? Do IT librarians
not provide digital access? I have done three major software upgrades this
calendar year alone, all of which included a significant amount of teaching
staff how to use our new ILS, for example. And who knows the amount of
hours I have spent teaching students how to resize their PDF or how to
install print drivers on their laptops.

I'm not sure everyone would agree with "IT as Librarianship without concern
for teaching and access."

Thanks,
Craig