You could always web scrape, or download and then search the LCNAF with
some script that looks like:

#Build query for webscraping
query = paste("http://id.loc.gov/search/?q=", URLencode("corporate name
here "), "&q=cs%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fid.loc.gov%2Fauthorities%2Fnames")

#Make the call
result = readLines(query)

#Find the lines containing "Corporate Name"
lines = grep("Corporate Name, result)

#Alternatively use approximate string matching on the downloaded LCNAF data
query <- agrep("corporate name here",LCNAF_data_here)

#Parse for whatever info you want

My native programming language is R so I hope the functions like paste,
readLines, grep, and URLencode are generic enough for other languages to
have some kind of similar thing.  This can just be wrapped up into a for
loop:
for(i in 1:40000){...}

Web scraping the results of one name at a time would be SLOW and obviously
using an API is the way to go but it didn't look like the OCLC LCNAF API
handled Corporate Name.  However, it sounds like in the previous message
someone found a work around.  Best of luck! -Simon

--
Simon Brown
simoncharlesbrown (Skype)

*Following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been -- MJK*