The Sponsorships Committee for the 2015 conference is getting underway and
we could use some help. Specifically, we are looking for:

1) Suggestions of groups to approach about sponsoring the event. We of
course have a list based on past events, but we are always open for new
ideas, especially organizations in the area of the conference that may have
not been asked before.
2) Volunteers to contact specific organizations. Do you have a vendor
contact that you feel like you can approach about sponsorship?
Relationships are important so we want to leverage those wherever we can.

Thanks,
Roy on behalf of the committee [1]

[1]
http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Conference_Committees#Sponsorships_Committee