Hi all,
I'm wondering, does anyone here have any experience with the Accession CSV
import in ArchivesSpace? I have tested it out and it doesn't seem to
actually create agents or subject headings (which exist as their own
independent objects the accession links to).  Note that it doesn't generate
errors, it just skips all this information and inputs the rest. I checked
the AS Google group and it looks like this has been noted as a problem a
few times over the past few months, but I haven't seen any posts
acknowledging/resolving.

Thanks for any input!
-Maura

--