Code4Lib 2015 Pre-Conference Proposals:

We are now accepting pre-conference workshop proposals for the 2015
Code4Lib in Portland, Oregon. These workshops can either be a 1-day or a
1/2-day session and will occur on Monday, February 9, 2015.

To propose a session, please add the proposal to this wiki page directly,
following the proposal formatting guidelines:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Preconference_Proposals If you cannot or do
not wish to edit the wiki directly, you can email one of us listed below
your proposal and we will add it for you.

We are taking proposals until November 7th, and we hope to confirm sessions
with the leaders shortly after that date.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email us.

Best,
Aaron Collie, [log in to unmask]
Christina Harlow, [log in to unmask]

--