I'm not sure what all is in LibAnswers, but SubjectsPlus has a talkback
module for publicly answering questions from patrons, e.g.,

http://library.miami.edu/sp/subjects/talkback.php

and then an FAQ module, e.g.,

http://library.miami.edu/sp/subjects/faq.php

which is sprinkled with things that we think might be useful to patrons.

--
Andrew Darby
Head, Web & Emerging Technologies