Val,

It's old and unsupported, but If you can code php there are "some good
bones" in Quirex.  http://www.thomastsoi.com/software/quirex/
I put it through a bunch of modifications and used it for years, just
retired it a year or so ago for less useful and functional software.

Jeremy C. Shellhase
Systems Librarian
Bibliographer/Instructor for Business, Economics, Psychology
Humboldt State University Library
One Harpst Street
Arcata, California 95521
707-826-3144 (voice)