Angela,

I assume you are talking about a single network printer or at least a given
public computer being assigned to one and only one network printer.  If
that is the case, have you tried creating a local port on each of the
machines.  Simply sharing a printer work for only one user, but you install
the drivers to a local Internet port, it will behave the same way as if you
installed the printer on a serial or parallel port.

If you go to Add Printer, choose Local Port/Create New Port > (Standard
TCP/IP port should do the trick).  Just make sure you know the IP address
of your printer.

--jimm