It's also important to note that because the out-of-the-box LG2 uses
Bootstrap there are some of the same accessibility problems in LG 2 that
plague most out-of-the-box Bootstrap implementations, especially with
keyboard navigation. For example, the top-navigation sub-page dropdowns
can't be accessed from the keyboard nor can the database information
popovers.

You'll need to test out-of-the-box LG 2 just as thoroughly as customized LG
2 templates and use tools like Paypal's Bootstrap Accessibility Plugin (
https://github.com/paypal/bootstrap-accessibility-plugin). The
out-of-the-box will probably pass automated testing, but it might not
always pass more thorough manual testing.

Ben