Hello,

It is actually 4 printers (2 cash printers, 1 color cash, 1 papercut [not
under our control]). We'd like it to default to one of the cash
printers--printout comes to printer behind desk and student pays desk in
cash. But, then we would like to leave color or papercut printing as an
options for users who prefer those.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will keep the TCP/IP port option in mind if
this gets too crazy. Also, we do not currently have a print server,
however, I will keep it in mind as I work more with our Campus IT.

Thanks,
Angela