I'm trying out something new in my Python workshop at DLF this year, and
I'm hoping you'll come make it awesome:
http://www.diglib.org/forums/2014forum/registration/lbpw/

This workshop is geared toward people who have some prior introductory
Python exposure but who, for whatever reason, haven't found that it sticks:
there's a concept you're stuck on, you're still looking for an everyday use
case, et cetera.  I will be designing the curriculum around *your* needs,
and follow-up calls afterward will help you apply and troubleshoot your
code.

Because I'll be designing the curriculum around participants' needs, you
must sign up soon to get maximum benefit; we'll be scheduling planning
calls shortly.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how I can help people take their next
steps in code learning. Hope to see you in Atlanta!

--
Andromeda Yelton
Board of Directors, Library & Information Technology Association: